Try this simple Onion Parantha with very less ingredients and less fussy.
1) Dice the onions & pulse it just for 5 seconds in a mixy jar.
2) Add this into a bowl along with green chillies and salt. Keep aside for 5 minutes. This will ensure that the onion will leave its juices, which we can use for kneading into a dough.
3) Now add the dough into the bowl of onion mixture and start kneading. Add water only if required.
4) Immediately divide the dough into equal size portions. Roll out into desired thickness and cook on hot tawa. Spray oil and allow both the sides to have golden spots.
5) Serve hot with spicy tomato chutney.