We always make Methi Paratha with fresh Fenugreek leaves. Today for a change I used the dried version – Kasuri Methi in making the Parathas at home. I added a few spices as well. It was liked by all for the taste difference. Go ahead and try..
– Dry roast kasuri methi for few seconds in a pan, allow to cool and crush slightly.
– In a mixing bowl, mix in all the ingredients except oil/ghee into a soft dough. Set aside for 15 minutes.
– Divide the dough into equal sized portions.
– Roll out the portions into thin circles like chapati( you can also pleat dough as done for paratha).
– Heat a griddle or tawa and cook on it till both sides until golden brown, smearing oil as required.
– Serve hot Kasuri Methi Paratha with Raita or curry of your choice.
– You can use Green chillies instead of Red Chili powder.