I have since long planning to post this recipe, today I got the time to post it. Such a simple and quick raitha for any occasion. Here it goes.
I simply love to eat mixing boondi and raitha as a snack for the evening.
– Whisk curd/yogurt till smooth.
– Add salt, half the roasted cumin seed powder and half the chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and refrigerate.
– Add boondi just before you serve and mix well.
– I have not used cumin seeds powder or Red chili powder as the Boondi we had was spicy enough and also didn’t add the coriander leaves as I was serving this to my son.
– I have used the small size boondi, you can use the bigger version also.