1) Soak tamarind in 1/2 cup of water. Keep aside.
2) Keep a woke on flame. Add oil.
3) Splutter mustard seeds, Curry leaves,chopped onion,slitted green chilly and ginger garlic paste. 4) when onions become translucent, add turmeric, salt,chilly powder. Roast it well.
5) Add chopped tomatoes and mix well. Keep stirring till tomatoes leaves it’s raw smell. Add water and give a stir.Cover it with a lid and leave it for 15 minutes in a
6) Squeeze the tamarind in the bowl and with the help of a filter,pour the tamarind water into the wok.
7) Mix well and leave it to boil.Serve hot with steamed rice.