Here is another variety of Roti using Spinach. Also called Palak ke Roti, this is easy to make and tastes great too.
– Clean Spinach leaves and wash them gently cleaning its leaves. Chop them finely.
– In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except water and mix.
– Mix in water little at a time and knead into a dough.
– Make equal size balls out of it and with the help of a rolling pin make rotis.
– Heat a griddle on medium heat and place the roti on it.
– Lightly grease the roti with oil and roast till golden brown, flip over with a spatula and grease again and roast till golden brown.
– Repeat the process for the remaining dough balls also.
– Serve this healthy rotis with any curry.