1) Take a bowl, add washed chicken into it. Add chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt,pepper powder, Lemon syrup. Mix well and keep aside. Prick on the baby potatoes with a help of fork(do not peel the skin ).
2) keep a cooker on flame. Add oil.
3) Add bay leaf, cumin seeds, cashew nuts, raisins.Roast it till it becomes golden brown.
4) Add curry leaves, onions,ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder,whole masala powder and salt. Mix well till onion become translucent.
5) Add the rest chilly powder and coriander powder. Mix well till chilly powder leaves a roasted aroma.
6) Add tomatoes and mix well. Keep stirring till tomatoes become soft and leaves oil.
7) Add potatoes and chicken curry to it. Pour Water and stir well.
8) Close the lid and leave it for 2 whistles.
9) Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot with paratha’s or steamed rice.