– Boil broad bean seed in a cooker along with water and turmeric powder for 1 whistle.
– Into a mixer jar add onion, coconut, Green chilly, red chilly powder, coriander powder, Pepper powder, cumin seeds, Ginger -garlic paste and tamarind water. Grind into a fine paste.
– Add this mixture in cooker along with salt and stir well.
– Allow to boil.
– In the mean while prepare the tempering by heating oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, hing, Curry leaves and dry red chilly. Add this tempering into the cooker.
– Switch off the flame and cover for 2 minutes.
– Transfer it to a bowl and serve it hot with steamed rice.