Made dosa on one day and you still have the batter left off..then go ahead and turn it into this yummy Uttappam.
– In a bowl combine onion, green chilli, carrot, Cumin seeds powder, garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Sprinkle a little salt and mix it. (Remember the dosa batter has salt in it already.)
– Heat a tawa/griddle, reduce heat to medium.
– Pour a ladle of batter and spread it in a circular motion to form a thick dosa.
– Sprinkle generously the onion mixture all over the dosa. Cover and cook for 30 seconds.
– Drizzle a tsp of oil around the dosa. Once the the base is golden brown, flip the dosa to the other side.
– Drizzle a little oil on the other side also. Let it cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side.
– Remove the dosa from the tawa and serve hot with chutney or sambar.