Wishing you all a belated Happy & Prosperous New Year 2015 and a Happy Makar Sankranti/Pongal.
Lets start this year on a healthy note.
Posting a healthy Salad recipe which my family has been enjoying most of the days.
Here goes the recipe.
– Wash and cut the cucumber, tomatoes, onions, Capsicum into bite size pieces.
– Wash and dry the lettuce leaves on kitchen towel.(Make sure that the lettuce is dry, else when we add the seasoning, there will be lots of liquid left in the bowl)
– Tear the lettuce leaves to small bite size chunks.
– In a small bowl, mix in the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
– In shallow salad bowl combine the cut veggies along with the lettuce leaves.
– Pour in the dressing and serve chilled or at room temperature.