– Boil the Potato, cool and peel the skin. Smash it roughly.
– In a mixer jar, put the smashed potato and ½ Cup water and make a fine paste.
– In a heavy bottom vessel, add this mixture and the remaining 1 cup water and bring to boil.
– In a small bowl, make a paste of the cornflour with milk and pour the same into the boiling mixture.
– Boil for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
– Add in the salt and pepper and stir.
– Remove from flame.
– Garnish with finely chopped Fresh coriander and serve.
Instead of coriander, Vermicelli can also be used.
– Heat ½ Tbsp of butter in a pan and fry ½ Tsp of Vermicelli till slight brown in colour and use as a garnish.