– Cut the onions and potatoes to cubes.
– Heat oil in a kadai/wok and add the onions, potatoes and curry leaves along with some salt.
– Stir fry them on medium heat for 10 minutes till the potatoes are soft and tender.
– Sprinkle the garam masala and mix well.
– Remove from flame , garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Chappatis/Phulka/Puri or with rice as a side dish.
– If you do not like cooking potatoes in oil, then reduce the oil to ½ Tbsp and add water once onions, potatoes and curry leaves are added.
– This tastes great when had as a semi gravy also. Just add 1/2 Cup water after garam masala is added and boil well.