This is a simple hassle free roll for the kids for Lunchbox or a Picnic. I make this for son’s Lunch box.
– In a bowl, mix the salt and pepper and break the eggs into it. Beat it nicely so that the salt and pepper powders are incorporated into the egg mixture.
– Heat a tawa/griddle/pan on medium – low heat and add 1 Tsp of oil.
– Pour the egg mixture and spread to the shape of the chappati.
– Place he chappati immediately on the uncooked egg mixture and and allow to cook.
– Once cooked remove from pan and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before rolling the Egg roll.
– Serve with Sauce/tomato ketchup or allow the children to relish it just like that.