Adding some DIY (Do It Yourself) recipes like Green Chilli Paste, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Garam Masala Powder which we can make at home so that we save time during our cooking. These can be stored in the refrigerator and used for about a month.
– Wash and dry the green chillies on the kitchen napkin until they are completely dry for around 2-3 hours.
– Grind the green chillies with salt to a coarse paste.
– Remove the paste into an air tight container or glass bottle and keep it refrigerated.
– You can use this paste up to a month or more.
– Adding salt will increase the shelf life,so do not add less in it.
– Always use a clean spoon while taking out the paste from the container.