– Heat oil in a heavy bottom vessel, add cumin seeds and allow spluttering.
– Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté.
– Add turmeric, coriander powders and the coconut paste and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
– Add in the Green chillies and the coriander paste and fry till the oil leaves sides (approximately 6-8 minutes)
– Add 1 Cup water along with salt and bring to boil.
– Add the fish pieces and reduce flame to lowest.
– Cook on low flame till fish is cooked around 6-10 minutes depending on the fish.
– Serve hot with rice.