– Cook the soya granules and keep aside.
– Heat oil in a heavy bottom vessel, add mustard, cumin, fennel seeds along with green chillies, ginger, garlic and curry leaves. Allow the seeds to splutter.
– Add Onion and sauté till golden brown.
– Add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powders and sauté for a minute on medium flame.
– Add tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes till mushy.
– Squeeze water off the soya chunks and add them.
– Add potato cubes. Stir.
– Add salt and add enough water to cook the potatoes (about 1/4 cup). Cover and cook till potatoes are soft stirring occasionally around 10 minutes.
– Serve hot with Phulkas, Chapattis or Puri.