This is a fast recipe for the kids. I make them for my son when i have left over Idly’s as he doesn’t like our spicy Idly Manchurian.
– Cut the left over idly’s into thick strips.
– Heat a tawa on low-medium heat and keep the idly pieces on them.
– Slightly brush the upper side of the idly with oil.
– Flip over and brush the other side too.
– Allow them to turn golden brown on both sides.
– You can brush the sides as well and roast them till golden brown.
– Remove and sprinkle the chat masala and toss till the idly pieces are coated.
– Serve this hot as a party starter for the kids with tomato ketchup/sauce.