– In a pressure cooker add the washed pork pieces, ginger, garlic, salt , vinegar and aginomoto along with very little water and cook for 2-3 whistles on low flame.
– Heat oil in a pan and fry the pork pieces (few at a time) till slight brown colour on all sides. Remove on paper and keep aside.
– In the same pan fry the onions, capsicum and green chilies for about 2 minutes.
– Now add in the Garam masala and pepper powders, soya and chilli sauces. Mix well.
– Finally add the fried pork to this mixture and let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
– Remove and serve hot.