– Coarsely powder the left over Rice Vermicelli. Keep aside.
– Heat oil in a big kadai and crackle mustard seeds.
– Add channa dal, Peanut/ Cashew nuts and fry until they turn slight golden in color.
– Add Onion and green chillies and fry till the onions are translucent.
– Add curry leaves and fry and then add Capsicum and enough salt and fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
– Remove from flame.
– Mix in the lemon juice and stir.
– Add the vermicelli to the tempering mixture along with chopped coriander and mix.
– Serve it warm with coconut chutney.
Note: You can also use the instant Rice Vermicelli instead. Prepare the Rice vermicelli as per instructions on pack. Completely cool before use.