Thanks Diny and Regi for introducing this yummy healthy food to us.
Method for making Momos:
– Grate all the vegetables.
– Slice the chicken/paneer in small cubes.
– Heat 1 ½ tbsp oil in a pan and add all the chopped & sliced ingredients.
– Also add vinegar, soya sauce, salt & red chilli powder to the mixture. Keep aside & let it cool.
– Meanwhile, prepare dough using maida, oil, water & salt.
– Divide to lemon size portions. Roll out thinly to the size of puri.
– Neatly add on the prepared mixture in the centre.
– Then close the circles forming girdles on the top.
– Lastly steam it for 15 to 20 minutes.
– Serve hot with the Red garlic-chilli sauce.
Method for making Red Garlic-Chilli Sauce/Dip
– Soak red chillies in vinegar for one hour
– Now put all ingredients in a blender to make a smooth paste.
– Serve with Momos.
Note: To make a Quick version of the Red Garlic-Chilli Sauce/Dip mix in red chillies powder and garlic paste along with the other ingredients.