This yummy roti is filling and minus the ghee/butter this is indeed a recipe for those looking to shred some extra kilos.
– Mix all the ingredients except ghee using enough water to make a soft dough. Keep aside for 1/2 Hour covering it with a damp muslin cloth.
– Knead again and make equal size balls of your choice.
– Roll the balls out evenly using a rolling pin dusting with some wheat flour.
– Heat a non-stick tawa and cook the Roti just like chapattis.
– Serve hot with a soon of ghee on top of each Missi Roti as the Rajasthanis.
– If you don’t like using All Purpose flour/ Maida replace the quantity with Wheat flour.
– Dry fenugreek leaves (Kasoori Methi) can be used insted of coriander leaves.