Tired of trying out the same old desserts…try this quick, yummy and delicious unique dessert.
– Heat ghee in a kadai and fry the cashew till golden brown. Now add the raisins and let them bulge up. Keep aside.
– In another kadai add the sugar and 2-3 Tsp of water and let it dissolve on low flame. Allow to boil. Add the saffron & cardamom powder. Stir well.
– Add in the cooked rice and stir till the sugar starts getting sticky to the vessel.
– Add the grated copra and ghee and mix well.
– Garnish with cashew and raisins and serve hot.