– Clean the chicken pieces nicely and mix in all the ingredients except oil, water and coriander leaves.
– Allow the chicken pieces to marinate for 30 mins.
– Heat oil in a pressure pan; add the marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade and sauté for 3-4 mins.
– Add 250 ml water and pressure cook up to 4 whistles. Leave it for 10 mins and wait for the pressure to be released.
– Open the lid and turn on the flame. Sauté for 2-3 mins or till this fry runs dry.
– Garnish with coriander leaves & serve this Pepper Chicken Fry hot as a starter.
– If u want this as Pepper Chicken Masala, just add 2 cloves, 2 cardamoms-crushed, ½ Cup onion paste and ½ cup tomato paste into the pressure cooker and sauté this for 4 mins at-least and then add the marinated chicken pieces.
– Add 400 ml water and then pressure cook up to 4 whistles and serve this hot with Indian breads, rice, idly, dosa etc.