• 10 Green chillies, preferably big ones
• 100 gms Chickpea flour
• 1 tbsp Rice flour
• 1 Large potato, cooked and mashed
• 1/2 tbsp Tamarind paste
• 1 tsp Cumin powder
• 1 tsp Red chilli powder
• 1 tsp Ginger paste
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 Pinch asafoetida powder
• Salt as per taste
• Oil for deep frying
•Combine together the rice flour, chickpea flour, cumin powder, asafoetida powder, red
chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
• Prepare thick batter using water.
• Slit the chillies keeping its tail-end intact.
• Remove the seeds.
• For preparing stuffed chilli bajjis, mix tamarind paste and mashed potato with a little salt.
• Fill the mixture inside each Chilli and close them well.
• Dip the chillis in the batter and deep-fry in the oil.
• Serve Chilli Bajji with sauce.