1. Preheat oven to 200 degree.Grease a 8-9” baking tin.
2. Sift together rava,refined flour/all purpose flour,wheat flour,soda & baking powder.Set aside.
3. In a big bowl combine curd,oil & sugar.Stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Add rava mixture,saffron,green cardamom & milk to get a soft dropping consistency.Beat with an electric beater at medium speed for 5 minutes.
5. Pour batter into the prepared baking tin.Sprinkle cashews & pine nuts on top.Bake for 30 minutes,or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.